Rapture Is At The Door! Accept The Salvation Of Jesus Christ Today! Tomorrow Will Be Too Late! Maranatha.
A lot of Christians believe that God is loving and he will simply accept sinners into his kingdom if they profess to believe in Jesus Christ. Many believe that you can continue to be a sinner but still enter the holy city even though it is written in Revelation 21:27 that nobody who practices abominations nor lies will ever enter the holy city. I want to warn you today that God is a holy God and Jesus Christ expects you to turn from your sins before you can come to him and before he can wash you clean by the cross. Put it simply if you do not repent, you cannot have the forgiveness of sin through the cross. Unless there is repentance there is no gospel, there is no good news, there is no salvation.
Salvation belongs only to those who repent, turned from their sins and they go to the Messiah Jesus Christ and what happens is he comes into their hearts and he changes them and he sets them free from sin and then they go and they crucify their old ways and they follow him in the new way. These people are the ones who do not dirty their new robes in sin and they go and enter the kingdom of God. But many other Christians they come to the truth and they hear the word but then the cares of life and the lusts of the eyes and the sins of the flesh come up and kill out the word in them and they die. These people do not enter the holy city. They are on the outside with the abominable and the sorcerers and the filthy and the evil minded and the wicked.
Unless you repent of all your sins including little sins, you will not inherit the kingdom of God. The message is REPENT OR PERISH! If you go on in sin, you will perish. There is no salvation for us who do not turn away from the flesh and put on Christ. Only if you put on Christ will you be made clean and be able to enter the kingdom. Because if you don’t put on Christ and follow the flesh desires, all the things that it wants to do that are abominable before God, then you will indeed perish even though you think you have love. Even though you think you believe in Jesus enough. Even though you think Jesus is a loving God and surely he will let you into heaven. Don’t deceive yourself, the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God but only those who turn from their sins and come to the Lord Jesus Christ so he can set them free and cleanse them.
THE CHURCH THAT WILL NOT BE RAPTURED!
By Teena Obi
Text: 2 Timothy 3: 1-5 “But mark this; There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD. Having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them”.
In these perilous times, the Church struggles to define its identity. For instance how can we differentiate?
• Between an atheist who does not believe in GOD and the Bible and the Christian who believe in GOD but never reads the Bible or reads it and does not act it?
• Between those who never believe in Bible Studies and those who choose never to attend a Bible Study class?
• Between a polygamist who married seven wives and the Church member who has one wife and so many girlfriends?
• Between an armed robber who goes out to steal and kill and a minister of GOD who steals all the Church offerings ?
• Between a man of the world and a person in the Church who lives like a man in the world?
• Between a man who says there is no GOD and no judgment, and the Christian who says there is GOD and there is judgment but will not prepare for it?
• Between an atheist who dies and goes to hell and a Christian and a worker in the Church who died and also went to hell?
• Between prostitutes who dresses naked to seduce men and a Christian sister who dresses virtually naked to attend Church service, fellowship, school, wedding, and ceremonies? One will wonder if they are believers, unbelievers, believing unbelievers, or unbelieving believers.
This is to mention but a few.
The fact is that Christians makes no difference until they are different. Do you believe in JESUS? Have you asked JESUS to come into your heart? Do you live a life of obedience, holiness and righteousness unto GOD? You cannot say you are a Christian and you are still living the old lifestyle. 2 Corinthians 5:17 says “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”. You may be enjoying yourself, or living in a secret sin but on that fateful day you will account for how you lived your life on earth. Remember 2 Timothy 2:19 says “Nevertheless, the foundation of GOD stands sure, sealed with the inscription that the LORD knows those who are HIS. Let everyone who names the name of the LORD depart from iniquity.”